Did you know that your air gets infiltrated by dust particles, pet dander and noxious chemical residue? The general public is more aware that the quality of their air in our own households is less than acceptable. But have no fear, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
This is where air purifiers come in. There is a wide-variety of options available, but our tips will assist you in choosing the best air purifier for dust removal. These life-saving devices also come in many sizes and price-points.
Why you should have one?
If the aforementioned information wasn’t enough to convince you to have one, then these positive facts about how they will affect your health just might! If you’re the type of smart consumer that wants the scientific backup, you can find the more than favorable studies on this government website http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165134/ and here http://homeairguides.com/.
There are several benefits to having an air filtration system such as an air purifier. One, is the prevention and reduction of illnesses and conditions of the respiratory system. It has been reinforced many times that mold and pollen that can’t be avoided, play a silent but deadly role in respiratory and other health issues. You can read more on this article by the Center for Disease Control http://www.cdc.gov/mold/faqs.htm
Top Five Health Benefits of Owning an Air Purifier
1. Germ Removal: High-quality air purification systems will trap the tiniest particle in the air. This is great for illness prevention from germs in the air.
2. Odor Removal: Even the cleanest homes have odors. But, if you live with pets or children, or even if you cook a lot you’ll have an odor or two lurking around. Odors are particle-based and will be snatched up by the filter in the air purifier. That can be enough to get an air filter!
3. Hazardous Compound Breakdown: Hazardous chemicals are always in the air. We can’t guarantee the removal of all of them but, they will be broken down in the air and a high percentage of them will be collected by the air purifier.
4. Improved Sleep: When the air has less contaminants in it that will irritate your nasal cavity, throat and encourage snoring and sleep apnea; you’ll sleep better because you’ll be able to breathe deeper.
5. Savings on Medical Costs: If you do suffer from issues caused by low-quality air, you’ll be happy to know that your condition may improve. If you aren’t ill due to low-air quality you’ll be more likely to prevent getting ill. So, this means less medical costs for you.